This is the newspaper article we referred to within an enlarged format, in Blog edition:
Greenore, Ireland: 1960-1963, part 6 .... This report makes several things very clear:
1. Weatherwell Ltd., held a press conference in Dublin, because that company was situated on the outskirts of Dublin at Clondalkin. It was managed by Aodhagan (Aodogán) O'Rahilly who also lived at Clondalkin.
2. The quayside property that faced the water's edge at Greenore was owned by Weatherwell Ltd.
3. The press conference was held on Friday August 5. 1960, where it was announced that Irish Ferry Container Traffic Service had been created as a joint venture by Weatherwell Ltd., in conjunction with both C.I.E. in the Irish Republic, and British Road Services Ltd. (B.R.S.) in Northern Ireland.
4. C.I.E. and B.R.S. are both nationalized operations managed by each government, and for this purpose they will ensure door-to-door container service for "Irish firms exporting to any part of Britain."
5. To begin with there will be two sailings each week from the Port of Greenore. If businesses support this new export service, and that in turn creates a demand for more frequent sailings, they will be added.
6. This new venture called Irish Ferry Container Traffic Service is to be jointly managed by Weatherwell Ltd., and C.I.E., in the Irish Republic, and working in conjunction with B.R.S. in the United Kingdom. It is not a soley Weatherwell Ltd operation, but a new operation that is jointly owned and managed in the Republic of Ireland by Weatherwell Ltd and C.I.E.
7. The first sailing from Greenore carried 20 containers aboard the British ship mv Friendship, which was owned in 1960 by Mountwood Shipping Co. Ltd., of Liverpool. (See picture and details in: Greenore, Ireland: 1960-1963, part 4 .... )
8. C.I.E. are responsible for bringing the containers by truck to the wharf where a new crane installed by Weatherwell Ltd. lifts the container from the truck and lowers it on board a ship tied up to the Weatherwell Ltd., property.
9. Managing the new Irish Ferry Container Traffic Service (I.F.C.T.S.) is Stanley Linehan, who was first employed by C.I.E. in 1946, and now works for C.I.E. in a new I.F.C.T.S. office at Greenore.
10. As previously noted, Irish Customs have also moved into their old office location at Greenore to enable the port to officially open.
11. Also as previously noted, the original plans by Weatherwell Ltd., to demolish the railway station and hotel in order to build a new factory, have been abandoned. Money that was borrowed for that purpose by Weatherwell Ltd., has enabled that company to build a new container crane on the wharf.
12. The Greenore Hotel had closed down shortly after the last train left Greenore station, but it can be reopened if the new port container service is a success. It is located next to the old railway station property, and both are now owned by Weatherwell Ltd.
This new venture that did began in August 1960, did not go according to plan, and consequently Weatherwell Ltd. of Clondalkin (Dublin), was looking at heavy losses in investments at Greenore, which were not paying off.
One year later in 1961, Ronan O'Rahilly showed up in London, England.
Ronan O'Rahilly was a son of Aodogán O'Rahilly, managing director of Weatherwell Ltd. Lazy writers parroting the work of other lazy writers, have quoted Ronan O'Rahilly as a young man fleeing from the family business (Weatherwell Ltd.), who showed up in London looking for money. To cover his tracks and real purpose, a nonsense scenario has been invented that leads to the creation of Radio Caroline. That scenario is false. Ronan O'Rahilly came to London in 1961 on behalf of the business that his father managed, and we can prove it!
Click above: All human beings are freeborn, but false recitals of the past opens the door to the false idea that some human beings are born superior to other human beings, and the result is human enslavement.
From our bookshelf: a horrific and hidden story that exposes the British Crown (that created the GPO back in the year 1660 to censor communication), which enslaved White people in order to settle their colonies! They were the Crown's blueprint to also turn Black people into slaves!
Watch video interview with the authors.
More from our research library shelves: Here is a book you should read because it exposes acts by the Royal Family of Belgium, to the horrors of slavery in Africa. It is exposed in part by one of the early leaders who tried to liberate Ireland from the slavery imposed on Ireland by the British Crown!
King Leopold III of Belgium also has links to the work of
Herbert W. Armstrong regarding his financing of British offshore radio: This will also be exposed
FREE OF CHARGE
within updates of our continuing serial Blog!
Click for our previous academic series.
Click for our earlier research into the financial backing of the UK offshore radio stations of the 1960s.
Blog Archived Editions